Tuesday, January 19, 2010

To write all that has been going through my head since I last posted would be long, monotonous, and too much. So, I will just update you all on the lastest happenings. Plans to move to Seattle are getting somewhat solidified, although there are still a few things that are up in the air. There was a lot of frustration regarding it not long ago, but as always, God provided more than I even asked for and we will see where He takes this. If you think about it, prayer regarding my application would be much appriciated. I have not been accepted or rejected yet, and although everyone else tells me I will be fine, I am a planner and it is extremely hard to plan when you don't even know where you will be three months from now. I sometimes think God has a good laugh when He is trying to teach me patience. It has to be somewhat comical.


As I go on living my normal life after getting back to Jackson after my looooong break to Oklahoma, I simply cannot get these people off my mind:


I am so broken hearted for these people. I don't even know how to put into words what I feel for them..."The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Tast and see that the LORD IS GOOD; blessed are those who take refuge in him." The precious people of Haiti are in my prayers.

No comments: